Careers with Graber Manufacturing - MIG/TIG Welder
This position requires a multi-faceted individual to handle the welding and fabrication of a variety of products. The MIG/TIG Welder will be an integral part of the day to day operation of the facility.
The position requires a great deal of initiative, flexibility, reliability, patience, and attention to detail as they manage many different tasks.
Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products in our Thomas Steele line
Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
Prepare and enter detailed orders into business management system
Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- This individual may be asked to assist with any other issues that arise in the facility meeting their work restrictions.
- Basic math & reading aptitude
- Able to read and use a tape measure/ruler
- Consistent work history and attendance
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to use hand tools
- Self-directed, responsible individual
- Working hours: 40+ hours per week opportunity
- Experience in a job shop environment is a plus but not required
The majority of work will be performed in a manufacturing facility with noise levels typical to that environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must adhere to the company uniform policy including the wearing of steel-toed/safety-toe shoes and safety glasses.
Minimal if any.
If you are interested in joining our team please fill out an application and submit a resume below, or stop into our office Monday-Thursday between 9am-5pm.