Careers with Graber Manufacturing - Inside Sales Representative
Paid: Salary and Commissions
The Inside Sales Representative will sell nationally for Graber Manufacturing, Inc. located in Waunakee, WI. Graber Manufacturing is an original equipment manufacturer of steel fabricated commercial furnishings under the brand names Madrax and Thomas Steele. Madrax offers a large variety of bicycle parking solutions such as bicycle racks, bicycle lockers, and bike storage solutions. Thomas Steele product offerings include benches, tables, chairs, litter receptacles, planters, ash urns, and customized site furnishing products.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to prospect, build lasting relationships, respond to requests, and provide quotes to contractors, developers, and architects.
- Develop strong product knowledge of product lines both Madrax and Thomas Steele
- Prospect for construction projects that include site furnishings as part of the scope of the project
- Utilize search engines to search for prospects
- View construction documents and determine product type and quantities for a quote
- Contact prospects through phone, email, and video email to quality and determine needs for a project
- Provide quotes, sales support documents and freight quotes to companies
- Assist prospect and clients with consultative selling options
- Maintain a database of clients through CRM system (HubSpot)
- Follow projects and follow up on quotes submitted in a timely fashion
- Build relationships with clients for future needs
- Follow up on tradeshow leads for future sales
- Mail submittals and catalogs to clients/prospects as necessary
- Develop a base of clients for future sales
- Travel for tradeshows
- Must be self-motivated and be able work with minimal supervision
- 40 hours per week in addition to light travel for tradeshows
- Ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience in inside/outside sales
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows programs
- Detail oriented individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create sales proposals and presentations
- Outgoing personality with the ability to relate well to others
- Will need negotiating and problem-solving capabilities
- Must have time management and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at once and under tight deadlines
This job operates in an office environment, as well as interacts with coworkers in the shop office. This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, internet phones, copiers.
Some travel will be required.
If you are interested in joining our team please fill out an application and submit a resume below, or stop into our office Monday-Thursday between 9am-5pm.